Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Hand Cut Whatsapp Status and quotes




Wonderful quotes! You might like .



1. I didn't exchange, and that I just grew up. You have to strive it once.

2. I like shopping for new things, however I hate spending money.

Three. I'm now not arguing, I'm merely looking to give an explanation for why i am right.

4. I'm jealous of my mother and father, I'll in no way have a kid as cool as theirs.

Five. I do not have an mindset problem, and I just have a character which you cannot manage.

6. We all are born to die, do not feel more special than me.

7. I hate math, however I like counting money.

8. Life is too short. Don't waste it studying my WhatsApp popularity.

Nine. The earth without "artwork" is just "eh."

10. I am so excellent at sound asleep, I can do it with my eyes closed

Post a Comment

0 Comments